- Gainesville Flooring provides installation services for all flooring options – carpet, hardwood, vinyl and laminate installation, as well as, showers, bathtub surrounds, bathroom floors and kitchen backsplashes.
- We stock both carpet and vinyl for quick turnaround or repairs.
WHAT DO WE MOVE?
· Gainesville Flooring will remove the furniture and recycle your old carpet.
WHAT SHOULD YOU MOVE?
- Prior to installation, we ask that you remove all knick-knacks, disconnect computer and electronic equipment and items off the floors (that includes that pile in your closet).
- Rolls of carpet are heavy and awkward and we recommend removing any furniture/artwork and knick knicks along the path between the exterior door and the room the carpet is being installed so nothing is inadvertently in the way.
- Carpet rolls are heavy and awkward and so the installers will most likely need a spot outside to cut the carpet prior to bringing it inside…driveway, cul-de-sac or garage.
- If there are knick-knacks or things along the path to the room where you are having carpet installed, you might want to remove those to prevent an accident.
- In order to properly stretch your carpet, the carpet backing may scratch the paint on the baseboards. Touching up your baseboards may be necessary as it is an expected result of carpet installation.
- If the carpet thickness affects the ability for a door to close after installation, Gainesville Flooring does not trim down doors, so you may have to hire a carpenter.
- Gainesville Flooring uses the Schluter shower systems for all shower installations which provides a patented, water proof underlayment before the first tile is adhered. We are so happy with the performance of this product this is the only product we trust for waterproofing showers.
- After tile installation, the tile may need to be cleaned a couple days after installation due to a haze left as a result of the grouting process.
VINYL FLOORING INSTALLATION
- The floor needs to be completely smooth in order to avoid seeing imperfections in the subfloor through the vinyl.
Take a look at some in-process installation photos so you know what to expect -> http://www.gainesville-flooring.com/installation-in-process/
FREE MEASURES & ESTIMATES
To understand your project, we will send our Estimator to your location (home, office, boat, lake house, etc) where we create a rough sketch of your space and determine the dimensions and any technical details the installation team will need to plan for. This information helps to know how long it will take to do your install and how much product we need. Schedule a measure here -> http://www.gainesville-flooring.com/contact/